Where do I start?
- We suggest starting with a tentative date(s).
Is it possible reaching you by email?
- Of course! We can be reached at : [email protected]
What services does Better Together Events Mexico offer? Is there a fee?
- We can help you from Coordination on the day off to Design your wedding adding your personal style. A specialist will be with you to assist prior to and on your special day and they are there throughout the entire experience to answer any question you may have regarding your day!
Many hotels offers a Wedding Coordinator on site; what`s the advantage of hire Better Together Events Mexico?
- A Hotel wedding coordinator will help you with all you need inside the hotel and most of them have more than 1 wedding per day.
Better Together Events Mexico staff can assist you with:
- Quote a group rates, with this rates you and your guests will be able to save some money during you stay.
- Work with the hotel to control guest payments, reservations, etc, so you will know how many guests do you have confirmed.
- Quote and book transfers services for you and your guests.
- Suggest, quote and book group activities for you and your guests.
- We assist you with your menu selections, décor and wedding theme based on your own style.
- Assistance in planning special parties like Bridal showers.
- In case that hotel or venue can not delivery a services we are happy to find other alternatives. Our goal is make your wedding day something magic and unforgettable
How much time would we need to reserve our wedding in advance?
- Weddings should be reserved at least three months in advance but one year is preferable if you have exact dates in mind.
How can we confirm our wedding date?
- Each location has their own policies; confirmations will be based on those policies. Most of the suppliers will require a deposit to secure the date selected, we will happy to assist you with the payment plan process.
What if we want to reserve on short notice?
- You should contact us at [email protected] we will do all in our hands to help you with a short notice event.
Do you require a deposit for your services? What is your cancellation policy?
- Once a wedding service is confirmed we require a $500 usd deposit. In regards locations we are subject to each location policies. Better Together Events Mexico will refund the 50% of the deposit if wedding is canceled within 6 months prior to the date.
When is the balance due? What payment methods do you use?
- The first deposit is made after initial communication to hold and confirm the wedding dates and service. The balance is due 1 month prior to the event date. Our pay pal service allows us to accept different credit cards as payment method.
How many days do we need to arrive prior to the ceremony?
- Mexico laws require that you be in the country at least 4 business days prior. This requirement applies ONLY for legal wedding. Symbolic ceremonies and vows renewal ceremonies do not to filled out this requirement, in this case you can arrive 2 days before of the wedding day.