Surely, you have a lot of questions when a Destination Wedding vision crosses your mind. The sun, the beach or a small town in Mexico sounds great! Along these years, and after helping different unique couples we gather these Destination Wedding FAQS as a guidance for a better start.
First Steps for an Unforgettable Wedding Getaway!
I am engaged, where should I start?
- Contact us to have a Wedding Planning Service Proposal. We can be reached, also, by email at email@example.com and happily we will set up a “non-strings” consulting call via what’s app, G meet, zoom, etc, to have a better understanding of what your wedding vision is. Get an appointment for a quick chat
What are the advantages of hiring you guys?
- BTM team can assist you with:
- Find the perfect venue or check the venue booked to make it ideal for your wedding events.
- Plan, Design and coordinate Welcome dinners, Rehearsal dinner, or Farewell events.
- Get group rates, with these rates you and your guests
- Handle and referral transfer services for you and your guests.
- Suggest, quote and book Guests Experiences for you and your guests.
- The assistance you with catering referrals and menu selections, décor, and entertainment for your wedding and related wedding events.
- In case is need it, help planning special parties like Bachelorette Getaway
- Bespoke Creative Design, Planning and Coordinate your Destination Wedding Weekend
- Help handle inside and outside venue planning. In addition to the Hotel or venue coordinator.
How can we confirm your services for OUR Wedding?
- After our “non-strings” Consulting Call you will receive a Wedding Planning Service Proposal, once is approved; we move forward with our Agreement and Retainer for our services.
- Wedding Vendors will require a deposit to secure the date. Each location has its own policies. We can assist you to handle the payments and contracts. However, the vendor´s contracts will be available for you to review.
- Deposit for our services
- Once a wedding service is confirmed we require a Retainer specified in the Wedding Planning Proposal you got.
How much time would we need to reserve OUR wedding day in advance?
- We suggest starting a booking within 1 year in advance; because specific dates and best suppliers gests booked quickly. However, booking 6 months in advance is still a good timeframe.
What if we want to reserve on short notice?
- You should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will do all in our hands to help you with a short-notice event.
Type of ceremony and documents
What type of ceremony should I 'll have?
- There are different types of ceremonies. Our first suggestion would be to ask yourself, what type of Wedding Ceremony should you have? Mexico has the option for either a local judge for a Civil Wedding or Non-denominational Minister, Chaman for a Mayan Ceremony or a Priest for Catholic ceremonies, Rabbi for a Jewish knot-tie or a Sikh Offiante for a SouthAsian Ceremony.
Planning a destination wedding at one of Mexico's all-inclusive resorts is a dream come true for many couples. However, it's essential to understand what to expect from the resort's wedding planning team to ensure your special day unfolds smoothly and meets your...
Congratulations! You're on the exciting journey to plan your dream wedding. You've set your budget, locked in the date, and the anticipation is building. However, as you dive into wedding expenses, you may begin to feel some stress and anxiety creeping in. It's...
Planning your dream wedding can be exciting, but it can also be overwhelming, especially when it comes to finances. Whether you've just said "yes" or you're deep into the planning process, here's some valuable advice: start with your budget. Yes, that dreaded...
1234 Divi St. #1000
San Francisco, CA 23514, USA
Monday – Friday: 10am – 5pm
Weekends: 10am – 9pm